Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ups and Downs

While this blog is a transparent place to deal with all aspects of filmmaking, it's also a place to promote Calvin Marshall. I'm walking a fine line here. Sometimes I'm tempted to post the ugly side of this business, which isn't always the best way to promote. No one likes a 'sour grapes' attitude. On the flip side, I don't want to spin things to appear rosier than they are.

The world keeps getting smaller. In these days of social networking and RSS feeds, it's almost impossible to hide or pull the wool over people's eyes. So you won't find me trying to snuff out Calvin detractors. I love this movie too much for that. I will, however, keep doing my part to promote the film in positive ways until it has a fan base.

Anne and I from our Austin party. Eyes wide open!


No comments: